A Cleaner at Short Notice

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Dragonbones

Forum rules
1) Please search before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one.

3) Please post separately for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator (right now, that's me, Dragonbones) asking for help. Happy posting!

A Cleaner at Short Notice

Postby jimipresley » Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:24

Does anyone know of a cleaning service that can be contacted for a quick clean-up? Not murder victims or such, just general household debris.
Do you ever listen to yourself? - maoman

How clever of you to take an orange and a dog biscuit and build a time machine. - Bunks

Some countries cultivate vast populations of idiots for the purpose of maintaining sham democracies. - Toad
jimipresley
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 2529 times
Has gotten kudos: 1562 times

Re: A Cleaner at Short Notice

Postby jimipresley » Fri Feb 10, 2017 19:25

bump
Do you ever listen to yourself? - maoman

How clever of you to take an orange and a dog biscuit and build a time machine. - Bunks

Some countries cultivate vast populations of idiots for the purpose of maintaining sham democracies. - Toad
jimipresley
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 2529 times
Has gotten kudos: 1562 times

Postby Just Jennifer » Sun Feb 12, 2017 01:04

I do! The lady I know from church can do 8-10 most weekday mornings and she has a friend who can go at the same time. 300 per hour for each of them. Message me tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make magical, musical memories with your child at Kindermusik with Jennifer Joy
[url]http://www.fb.com/kmjoytaiwan[/url]

These users gave kudos to the author Just Jennifer for the post:
jimipresley (Sun Feb 12, 2017 03:11)
Just Jennifer
Taiwanease Aristocracy

Has given kudos: 1836 times
Has gotten kudos: 320 times

Postby flike » Sun Feb 12, 2017 02:16

Can't speak for the efficacy, but still I recommend you start with the dangly bits at the end of your arms and legs.

For sure I would, but then I'm American and not used to the fancy ways of the Commonwealth peoples. For example, thumbs - you likely have a pair. :idunno:

$0.02
flike
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 104 times
Has gotten kudos: 57 times

Return to Where can I find...?