B. Hussein Obama needs to change his name to A+ Hussein Obama

For domestic American politics only. For political issues with direct international implications, please post in the International Politics forum.

Re: B. Hussein Obama needs to change his name to A+ Hussein Obama

Postby Blake Carrington » Thu Jul 23, 2015 23:37

Mick wrote:
Blake Carrington wrote:He is getting things done. Not easy with the perpetual gridlock. A+

I agree, and so would millions of illegal immigrants, you can be sure they won't be voting Republican any time soon.

C'mon Mickle don't be so simple, you know full well that pandering some on the right are doing to the Latinos with Mr. Rubio, Jebby's Missus is bound to pay off at some point. I know most GOPers use FedEx (they ain't down with the brown), but in the tanned States La Rasa will soon be La Majoratia, so it is best to join the Mariachi band and sing La Cucaracha, because Los Estadios will soon be alot more El than The.
Blake Carrington
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 4 times
Has gotten kudos: 55 times

Postby Mick » Fri Jul 24, 2015 06:16

Simple would be buying into the false dichotomy of viewing events from a single perspective. Like pulling all the troops out of Iraq, Obama supporters may pat him on the back but miss the obvious power vacuum this created and the rise of one of the most barbaric primitive groups the planet has ever seen. Don't get me wrong, he has tough choices to make and it's easy to be an armchair quarterback, I certainly don't think he saw the JV team rising to such prominence.

These forums are always so polarized, so let me introduce you to a new concept which is being able to hold multiple viewpoints and perspectives in your mind at the same time. If I can do it so can you. For example with regards Iraq, I get the left would have chosen not to invade in the first place, from their perspective they were left trying to clear up a mess that the right created. I get that when Obama was first voted into office it was on the back of a financial meltdown. Actually I think he's done a pretty good job reaching out to the media, I just watched him on Jon Stewart, he was on Reddit and did an interview with Bill O'Reilly, I even saw him on between two ferns.

By the way, you never did get back to me on why the TPP, an agreement that will benefit some corporations here, in exchange for some corporations in the US (notably copyright, entertainment and pharmaceuticals companies) getting stinking rich, at yours and my expense is something to be so happy about. It's ok, no need to answer, I get that you probably never read the details and heard its something Obama wanted and got so it's an achievement. The devils in the details, don't be surprised if some of those successes the left view from one perspective are utter failures when looked at from another perspective. :wink:
Mick
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 122 times
Has gotten kudos: 187 times

Postby Blake Carrington » Mon Sep 28, 2015 14:16

Boehner resigns. Birthers and Creationists one and two in the GOP primary. Shit, A+ Hussein Obama might just destroy the GOP before he leaves office.

Barry just keeps on winning.

GOP = shook ones.

Bengazi Bengazi Bengazi!!!!! Server Server Server!!!!

That's it GOPpers, keep your eye off the ball.

REAGAN ON THE DIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blake Carrington
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 4 times
Has gotten kudos: 55 times

Postby engerim » Mon Sep 28, 2015 18:37

Will be fun for the next generations.
engerim
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 226 times
Has gotten kudos: 220 times

Postby TainanCowboy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 18:01

The facts expressed here belong to everybody. The opinions are mine.
I don’t post political comments or articles to convince those who disagree with me,
I post them so that those who might agree with such positions will know they are not alone.
Some things are opinions and can be argued - some things are facts and cannot.
Proverbs, Chapter 16 verse 9 <--- When in doubt, remember this.
TainanCowboy
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 793 times
Has gotten kudos: 489 times

Postby TainanCowboy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 07:45

Terrible floods have hit Louisiana and claimed 13+ lives so far - BH0 has yet to make an appearance, (Although he has blamed this on TRUMP and GWB)

Vacation Obama Squeezes in Tenth Round of Golf Before Louisiana Trip
"President Barack Obama headed out for another round of golf Sunday prior to ending his 16 day Martha’s Vineyard vacation on schedule.

Obama hit the links with investor Glenn Hutchins, Robert Wolf, the former CEO of UBS investment bank and Washington lawyer Cy Walker this afternoon, at Farm Neck Golf Club.

This is the tenth and final round of golf for the president as he wraps up his vacation.

Obama drew criticism for refusing to end his vacation prematurely to visit the devastation caused by historic flooding in Louisiana.

After Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump drew attention to the area by visiting on Friday, the White House announced that the president would also visit the disaster area on Tuesday — once his vacation was over.

Hillary Clinton has also spent the weekend on Martha’s Vineyard attending fundraisers and hosting a birthday party for her husband Bill Clinton."
The facts expressed here belong to everybody. The opinions are mine.
I don’t post political comments or articles to convince those who disagree with me,
I post them so that those who might agree with such positions will know they are not alone.
Some things are opinions and can be argued - some things are facts and cannot.
Proverbs, Chapter 16 verse 9 <--- When in doubt, remember this.
TainanCowboy
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 793 times
Has gotten kudos: 489 times

Postby Toad » Mon Aug 22, 2016 09:14

Well, he might as well finish the game, given the alternative.

These users gave kudos to the author Toad for the post:
Big Vern (Mon Aug 22, 2016 15:10)
Toad
Taiwanease Aristocracy

Has given kudos: 1012 times
Has gotten kudos: 711 times

Postby Hannibal » Sat Oct 15, 2016 19:11

Since Obama entered office nearly eight years ago, Iran’s record in advancing its aims has been of uninterrupted success.

Iran used the US withdrawal from Iraq as a means to exert its full control over the Iraqi government. It has used Obama’s strategic vertigo in Syria as a means to exert full control over the Assad regime and undertake the demographic transformation of Syria from a Sunni majority state to a Shiite plurality state.

In both cases, rather than oppose Iran’s power grabs, the Obama administration has welcomed them. As far as Obama is concerned, Iran is a partner, not an adversary. Since like the US, Iran opposes al Qaeda and ISIS, Obama argues that the US has nothing to fear from the fact that Iranian controlled Shiite militias are running the US-trained Iraqi military. So too, he has made clear, that the US is content to stand by as the mullahs become the face of Syria.

In Yemen, the US position has been more ambivalent. In late 2014, Houthi rebel forces took over the capital city of Sana’a. In March 2015, the Saudis led a Sunni campaign to overthrow the Houthi government. In a bid to secure Saudi support for the nuclear agreement it was negotiating with the Iranians, the Obama administration agreed to support the Saudi campaign. To this end, the US military has provided intelligence, command and control guidance and armaments to the Saudis.

Iran’s decision to openly assault US targets then amounts to a gamble on Tehran’s part that in the twilight of the Obama administration, the time is ripe to move in for the kill in Yemen. The Iranians are betting that at this point, with just three months to go in the White House, Obama will abandon the Saudis, and so transfer control over Arab oil to Iran. For with the Straits of Hormuz on the one hand, and the Bab al Mandab on the other, Iran will exercise effective control over all maritime oil flows from the Arab world.

It’s not a bad bet for the Iranians, given Obama’s consistent strategy in the Middle East.

Obama has never discussed that strategy. Indeed, he has deliberately concealed it. But to understand the game he has been playing all along, the only thing you need to do listen to his foreign policy soulmate.

http://carolineglick.com/from-yemen-to-turtle-bay/

A+?

Meh.

Expect more of this from Clinton if she gets in. No transparency, no accountability. Running out the clock.
Na na na na hey hey
Hannibal
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 58 times
Has gotten kudos: 454 times

Previous

Return to American (Domestic) Politics