B. Hussein Obama needs to change his name to A+ Hussein Obama

For domestic American politics only. For political issues with direct international implications, please post in the International Politics forum.

B. Hussein Obama needs to change his name to A+ Hussein Obama

Postby Blake Carrington » Mon Jul 20, 2015 22:12

Barry is straight killin it right now, and the haters are completely shook.

healthcare
the gays
the economy
tpp

now he just needs to legalize weed and let out the 20% of the prison population who are in for nothing and he will basically be the great social emancipator of our time. a modern day tophat and beard.

GOAT second term.

These users gave kudos to the author Blake Carrington for the post:
maoman (Mon Jul 20, 2015 22:42)
Blake Carrington
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 4 times
Has gotten kudos: 55 times

Re: B. Hussein Obama needs to change his name to A+ Hussein Obama

Postby Dragonbones » Mon Jul 20, 2015 23:22

Blake Carrington wrote:Barry is straight killin it right now, and the haters are completely shook.

healthcare
the gays
the economy
tpp

Sorry? tpp? er, toilet paper poetry? two-pennied pauper? ten pissed people? Ya lost me. :oops:
“To cook for the pleasure of it, to devote a portion of our leisure to it, is to declare our independence from the corporations seeking to organize our every waking moment into yet another occasion for consumption." --Michael Pollan
Dragonbones
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 541 times
Has gotten kudos: 1062 times

Postby Blake Carrington » Mon Jul 20, 2015 23:38

Dragonbones wrote:
Blake Carrington wrote:Barry is straight killin it right now, and the haters are completely shook.

healthcare
the gays
the economy
tpp

Sorry? tpp? er, toilet paper poetry? two-pennied pauper? ten pissed people? Ya lost me. :oops:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership

Barry just keeps winning.

He has surpassed Barry Manilow and Barry Gibb in the world's greatest Barry list and looks to close in on Barry White in the next day or so. The guy is skyrocketing up the ranks and should take top spot soon (BTW he is already the world's great Barack...double category winner!!!).

These users gave kudos to the author Blake Carrington for the post:
maoman (Tue Jul 21, 2015 08:09)
Blake Carrington
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby TainanCowboy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 07:20

Yeah, that Barrack fella is real popular among a certain group...reeeeaaal popular.

Has a historical precedence among some groups... :grin:
(Look up Neville Chamberlain if you don't "get" the above picture)

Bread and Circuses anyone?
The facts expressed here belong to everybody. The opinions are mine.
I don’t post political comments or articles to convince those who disagree with me,
I post them so that those who might agree with such positions will know they are not alone.
Some things are opinions and can be argued - some things are facts and cannot.
Proverbs, Chapter 16 verse 9 <--- When in doubt, remember this.
TainanCowboy
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 793 times
Has gotten kudos: 489 times

Postby maoman » Tue Jul 21, 2015 08:35

[quote="TainanCowboy"]Yeah, that Barrack fella is real popular among a certain group...reeeeaaal popular.
[quote]
He's been popular enough with Americans to handily win two elections, and I'll bet you he's popular enough that the Democrats will keep the White House after the next election. That's popular enough for me.
Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.
maoman  Anthony van Dyck
Admin

Has given kudos: 1852 times
Has gotten kudos: 1339 times
Display Name: Anthony van Dyck

Postby Blake Carrington » Tue Jul 21, 2015 09:11

TainanCowboy wrote:Yeah, that Barrack fella is real popular among a certain group...reeeeaaal popular.

Has a historical precedence among some groups... :grin:
(Look up Neville Chamberlain if you don't "get" the above picture)

Bread and Circuses anyone?

That is really all you got? A NY Post cover, a moronic meme and a political cartoon?

Looks like Barry keeps winning...
Blake Carrington
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby Mick » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:20

Healthcare is still as expensive in the US as it ever was, 12$ for a paper cup, 39$ each time a nurse pricks your finger for blood work a thousand plus dollars for a short ride in an Ambulance. Tonight on AC360: The extraordinary cost of getting sick in America

Obama has done nothing to address this price gouging and sky high pricing in the healthcare industry, and since you guys love Obamacare so much, you are going to love the Trans Pacific Trade Pact, those sky high prices the US citizens are so lucky to pay will be coming to those lucky countries that sign up for the deal. I will look forward to reading how happy you all are if Taiwan signs the deal and you see your medical costs rise. U.S. Shifts Stance on Drug Pricing in Pacific Trade Pact Talks, Document Reveals

Who do you think is lobbying for the TPP agreement, who's paying all the money? Do you think it will benefit you? The next thing you know the liberals will be asking to be taxed more. Oh, wait, they are already doing that with a carbon tax so they can save the planet. Perhaps Blake Carrington can tell us why he is so thrilled with the TPP agreement, because I've heard nothing but bad things about it.

The US Trade Rep is pursuing a TPP agreement that will require signatory counties to adopt heightened copyright protection that advances the agenda of the US entertainment and pharmaceutical industries agendas, but omits the flexibilities and exceptions that protect Internet users and technology innovators.

What Is the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP)?
Mick
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 122 times
Has gotten kudos: 187 times

Postby ChinaCat » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:29

Because 0bama is awesome!
You have been permanently banned from this board. Reason given for ban: CONTEMPT - Rude, dismissive, or disrespectful responses to official moderator communications. A ban has been issued on your username. - Forumosa.com

These users gave kudos to the author ChinaCat for the post:
Mick (Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:31)
ChinaCat
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 936 times
Has gotten kudos: 686 times

Postby Corns » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:34

Where do I start? :lol: :lol: :lol: :grin: Very sophomoric thinking in my opinion. :facepalm: :lol:

Blake C wrote:Health Care

I'll let the very left wing Cornel West respond to that. West thinks Obama has taken no leadership on poverty alleviation, promoting trade union rights etc. He thinks Richard Nixon was to the left of President Obama on health care (see 1:15 to 1:28 of the video link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvNzLcq ... duardo89rp

Blake C wrote:gays

Err....thanks to Justice Kennedy, a Reagan "big tent" Republican from California. :lol: :lol:

TPP

Don't forget who started the ball rolling. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On 22 September 2008, under president George W Bush :bravo: , US Trade Representative Susan C. Schwab announced that the US would be the first country to begin negotiations with the P4 countries to join the TPP, with the first round of talks in early 2009.

economy

Cornel West, the left wing academic (who I find very entertaining :bravo: ), in the video above, calls him a "Rockefeller Republican." If Obama pulls a Clinton and veers to the right on some issues, why are you applauding? When choosing Republican lite or a real Republican, I don't think the citizenry will be fooled in the long term. :lol: Jeb will kick Hillary's ass. :twocents:

I prefer Democrats in the US and the Labour Party in the UK when they nominate principled left wing candidates such as George McGovern or a Michael Foot/Tony Benn type of candidate ...of course, I like that because it leads inevitably to a right-wing victory! :lol: :grin: .....these Democrats that run as Republican lite....they are frauds and addicted to power at any cost (including selling their left-wing soul). :lol: Give me a Republican any day! :twocents:
You're actually a nihilistic sociopath wrapped up in a Canadian flag pretending to be some giant intellect tapping away from a southern French shed.---Broonale
Corns
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 130 times
Has gotten kudos: 219 times

Postby Blake Carrington » Tue Jul 21, 2015 16:17

Good points ChewEy, but in an Oligarchy like the US it is all about working the system, not about having principled beliefs (sadly). Principled beliefs only put you in the 'loony' bin (unfortunately).

Obama is getting shit done, not everything he should have, but you gotta work with the tools (double entendre intended) you were given, and considering that he is taking giant leaps in his second term.

Gotta give the guy an A+, I am sorry, there is no other way to slice it, he has 'organized this community' quite effectively.
Blake Carrington
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby Mick » Tue Jul 21, 2015 21:57

Don't forget that super duper good deal he just signed with Iran. A+ is right, add that to his next hole on the golf course.
Mick
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby Blake Carrington » Tue Jul 21, 2015 23:32

Mick wrote:Don't forget that super duper good deal he just signed with Iran. A+ is right, add that to his next hole on the golf course.

officially out of comebacks. lets talk golf.
Blake Carrington
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby Mick » Wed Jul 22, 2015 09:37

Blake Carrington wrote:
Mick wrote:Don't forget that super duper good deal he just signed with Iran. A+ is right, add that to his next hole on the golf course.

:smile: You're right of course, I particularly praise Obama for his transparency and honesty, one couldn't find a smidgen to fault him in that regard.
Mick
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby Blake Carrington » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:59

Mick wrote:
Blake Carrington wrote:

:smile: You're right of course, I particularly praise Obama for his transparency and honesty, one couldn't find a smidgen to fault him in that regard.

He is getting things done. Not easy with the perpetual gridlock. A+
Blake Carrington
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby Mick » Wed Jul 22, 2015 13:24

Blake Carrington wrote:He is getting things done. Not easy with the perpetual gridlock. A+

I agree, and so would millions of illegal immigrants, you can be sure they won't be voting Republican any time soon.
Mick
Taiwanease Gentry

Next

Return to American (Domestic) Politics