Donald Trump, Republican Party candidate for 2016

For domestic American politics only. For political issues with direct international implications, please post in the International Politics forum.

Re: Donald Trump, Republican Party candidate for 2016

Postby HeadhonchoII » Tue Nov 22, 2016 21:02

Hannibal wrote:

Executive Action POTUS 2.0 coming up.


It's hilarious the way he does his own running commentary on his own policies.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But you got to ask yourself the question....what would astronaut Chris Hatfield do?
HeadhonchoII
Taiwanease Gentry
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 16:45
Has given kudos: 128 times
Has gotten kudos: 256 times

Re: Donald Trump, Republican Party candidate for 2016

Postby Hannibal » Wed Nov 23, 2016 05:44

HeadhonchoII wrote:
Hannibal wrote:

Executive Action POTUS 2.0 coming up.


It's hilarious the way he does his own running commentary on his own policies.




Like he's reading it for the first time, right? :lol:
Na na na na hey hey
Hannibal
Taiwanease Royalty
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:48
Has given kudos: 58 times
Has gotten kudos: 454 times

Re: Donald Trump, Republican Party candidate for 2016

Postby Bubbha » Wed Nov 23, 2016 23:56

Global-warming denialism goes full-steam ahead. Humanity is in trouble.

Trump to scrap NASA climate research in crackdown on 'politicized science'

Um, hey Chump, reality is not "politicized". Reality just IS.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... are_btn_fb
Bubbha
Taiwanease Gentry
 
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 08:48
Has given kudos: 158 times
Has gotten kudos: 274 times

Pushing for Climate Change

Postby Winston Smith » Thu Nov 24, 2016 01:37

Bubbha wrote:Global-warming denialism goes full-steam ahead.

President Obama and his family arrived at Yosemite National Park on June 17 in a weekend visit aimed at pushing for conservation and climate change.

Marine One and several support helicopters, including a Chinook carrying the traveling media pool, soared above the valley, weaving through tree-covered peaks and past steep waterfalls. The setting sun illuminated Half Dome, the shimmering granite rock face in the park's eastern end, and a nearly full moon was rising as the helicopters made their approach to a grassy field.

Image
Image

Talk and spend is enough. You don't actually have to practice what you preach.
Winston Smith
Taiwanease Gentry
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 14:27
Has given kudos: 10 times
Has gotten kudos: 50 times

Re: Pushing for Climate Change

Postby flike » Thu Nov 24, 2016 03:06

Winston Smith wrote:
Bubbha wrote:Global-warming denialism goes full-steam ahead.

President Obama and his family arrived at Yosemite National Park on June 17 in a weekend visit aimed at pushing for conservation and climate change.

Marine One and several support helicopters, including a Chinook carrying the traveling media pool, soared above the valley, weaving through tree-covered peaks and past steep waterfalls. The setting sun illuminated Half Dome, the shimmering granite rock face in the park's eastern end, and a nearly full moon was rising as the helicopters made their approach to a grassy field.

Image
Image

Talk and spend is enough. You don't actually have to practice what you preach.

Travelling by air in a Chinook is an artifact of Presidential security. It is invalid to conclude from these images that President Obama is a climate hypocrite.
flike
Taiwanease Gentry
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 20:33
Has given kudos: 104 times
Has gotten kudos: 57 times

Re: Pushing for Climate Change

Postby Winston Smith » Thu Nov 24, 2016 04:02

flike wrote:
Winston Smith wrote:
Bubbha wrote:Global-warming denialism goes full-steam ahead.

President Obama and his family arrived at Yosemite National Park on June 17 in a weekend visit aimed at pushing for conservation and climate change.

Marine One and several support helicopters, including a Chinook carrying the traveling media pool, soared above the valley, weaving through tree-covered peaks and past steep waterfalls. The setting sun illuminated Half Dome, the shimmering granite rock face in the park's eastern end, and a nearly full moon was rising as the helicopters made their approach to a grassy field.

Image
Image

Talk and spend is enough. You don't actually have to practice what you preach.

Travelling by air in a Chinook is an artifact of Presidential security. It is invalid to conclude from these images that President Obama is a climate hypocrite.


If you say so. The icing on the climate change cake is liberals apparently having no sense of irony at all about the president and his entourage arriving in a pristine national park in a bevy of helicopters to give a speech on climate change that he could just as easily have given from the White House.

So it goes.
Winston Smith
Taiwanease Gentry
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 14:27
Has given kudos: 10 times
Has gotten kudos: 50 times

Previous

Return to American (Domestic) Politics