Metallica @ Stanley Cup Final

Whether it's footie or football, tennis or dodgeball, Taiwanease has forums to talk about your favorite sport with like-minded souls.

Moderator: jimipresley

Metallica @ Stanley Cup Final

Postby TainanCowboy » Tue Jun 07, 2016 16:16

Metallica kicks off Game 4
Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final starts with Metallica rocking The Star-Spangled Banner

Metallica performed the National Anthem at the Stanley Cup Final and nothing else matters

The San Jose Sharks are famous for having celebrities assist in their pregame ceremonies. Former Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch helped the Sharks in Game 3, but San Jose upped the ante with Metallica for Game 4!

Metallica @ Stanley Cup Final - Full Performance Star Spangled Banner

Rock band Metallica rocked a two-guitar version of the National Anthem Monday ahead of Game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals Monday night — and the Internet couldn’t stop talking about it.

James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett played “The Star-Spangled Banner” on electric guitars while wearing San Jose Sharks jerseys.

Hetfield and Hammett were introduced as “Bay Area residents and long-time Sharks fans.”

Their rendition brought down the house, but it didn’t help the Sharks pull out a victory — the Pittsburgh Penguins won the game, pulling ahead 3-1 in the series.
The facts expressed here belong to everybody. The opinions are mine.
I don’t post political comments or articles to convince those who disagree with me,
I post them so that those who might agree with such positions will know they are not alone.
Some things are opinions and can be argued - some things are facts and cannot.
Proverbs, Chapter 16 verse 9 <--- When in doubt, remember this.

These users gave kudos to the author TainanCowboy for the post:
Tempo Gain (Tue Jun 07, 2016 16:43)
TainanCowboy
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 793 times
Has gotten kudos: 489 times

Re: Metallica @ Stanley Cup Final

Postby Hannibal » Wed Jun 08, 2016 08:04

That was pretty awesome. :thumbsup:
Na na na na hey hey
Hannibal
Taiwanease Royalty