Cheez Whiz

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Dragonbones

Forum rules
1) Please search before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one.

3) Please post separately for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator (right now, that's me, Dragonbones) asking for help. Happy posting!

Re: Cheez Whiz

Postby Bubbha » Fri Jun 24, 2016 09:53

Why don't you make your own? You'll need some hydrogenated milk protein, benzalkonium polysorbate, dihydropolyglycobenzoate, desiccated imitation cheese-food substance, nitrocarbonyl methylcellulose, and Orange Dye #7. Throw it in a vat and irradiate with plutonium until it starts to glow in the dark, and voila! :bow:

These users gave kudos to the author Bubbha for the post (total 3):
maoman (Fri Jun 24, 2016 19:55) • Toad (Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:18) • divea (Fri Jun 24, 2016 09:58)
Bubbha
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 158 times
Has gotten kudos: 271 times

Postby divea » Fri Jun 24, 2016 09:59

Bubbha wrote:Why don't you make your own? You'll need some hydrogenated milk protein, benzalkonium polysorbate, dihydropolyglycobenzoate, desiccated imitation cheese-food substance, nitrocarbonyl methylcellulose, and Orange Dye #7. Throw it in a vat and irradiate with plutonium until it starts to glow in the dark, and voila! :bow:

This reminded me of the Chief! :bravo:
Work is the curse of the drinking classes- Wilde
divea
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 1317 times
Has gotten kudos: 705 times

Postby Toad » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:19

Bubbha wrote:Why don't you make your own? You'll need some hydrogenated milk protein, benzalkonium polysorbate, dihydropolyglycobenzoate, desiccated imitation cheese-food substance, nitrocarbonyl methylcellulose, and Orange Dye #7. Throw it in a vat and irradiate with plutonium until it starts to glow in the dark, and voila! :bow:

I suggested back there that he could make it from real ingredients (as it once was, apparently) and he wasn't impressed. IUPAC makes everything taste better!

These users gave kudos to the author Toad for the post:
Bubbha (Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:42)
Toad
Taiwanease Aristocracy

Has given kudos: 984 times
Has gotten kudos: 707 times

Postby dasaint » Fri Jun 24, 2016 16:17

Still have have a couple of this in our pantry. Unfortunately, the kids will kill me if I give them away. I have friends coming over from the Philippines in July. I'll ask them to bring some for you. :wink:

These users gave kudos to the author dasaint for the post:
maoman (Fri Jun 24, 2016 19:56)
dasaint
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 1 time
Has gotten kudos: 10 times

Previous

Return to Where can I find...?