Dynaflex or gyro exercise ball

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Dragonbones

Forum rules
1) Please search before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one.

3) Please post separately for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator (right now, that's me, Dragonbones) asking for help. Happy posting!

Dynaflex or gyro exercise ball

Postby Icon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:29

Or something similar? Has anyone seen this in Taiwan? Really do not want to Amazon it.

https://www.amazon.com/Dynaflex-12090-P ... B0039WDYYA

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018K6D048?psc=1
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else
Icon
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 601 times
Has gotten kudos: 856 times

Re: Dynaflex or gyro exercise ball

Postby Toad » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:45

I bought three of these (from Amazon) a few years ago. I might still have an unused one buried in the junkpile somewhere. I'll have a look.

They're quite good fun, but I guarantee you'll lose interest in about three days.

EDIT: I do still have one. Brand new, although it's been sitting around for a while. It's yours for cost of the postage.

These users gave kudos to the author Toad for the post (total 2):
cfimages (Tue Feb 14, 2017 13:03) • jimipresley (Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:49)
Toad
Taiwanease Aristocracy

Has given kudos: 993 times
Has gotten kudos: 709 times

Postby Icon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 13:59

Toad wrote:I bought three of these (from Amazon) a few years ago. I might still have an unused one buried in the junkpile somewhere. I'll have a look.

They're quite good fun, but I guarantee you'll lose interest in about three days.

EDIT: I do still have one. Brand new, although it's been sitting around for a while. It's yours for cost of the postage.

Muchas gracias!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else
Icon
Taiwanease Deity

Postby Toad » Tue Feb 14, 2017 15:55

Your Valentine's Day wrist exercise is in the post. :grin:
Toad
Taiwanease Aristocracy

Postby sandman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 16:01

Toad wrote:Your Valentine's Day wrist exercise is in the post. :grin:

Now THERE'S a true happy ending for Valentine's Day.

These users gave kudos to the author sandman for the post:
Icon (Tue Feb 14, 2017 18:32)
sandman
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 317 times
Has gotten kudos: 845 times

Postby Icon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 17:02

I am happy to report the thing works. Now I can fully close my fist. The funny finger will still ocassionally fail me when grabbing something... and just spring out like a rebelious bientang elastic band, but basically, I'd say is not that bad. Must keep up. Muchas, muchas gracias.
Icon
Taiwanease Deity

Postby Toad » Fri Mar 03, 2017 21:03

I was about to message you and ask if you managed to figure it out :smile:

So glad to hear it really helps.
Toad
Taiwanease Aristocracy