Mums due 2012

What is going to happen to me over the next nine months? What is it like to be pregnant in Taiwan? Pregnancy questions, birth stories and other topics relevant to this special time in your life.

Moderator: Just Jennifer

Mums due 2012

Postby littlejellybean » Sun Feb 12, 2012 00:45

I'm new to Taiwan and a soon to be first time mum.
Looking to get in touch with other mum's due in early 2012, or mum's that have recently given birth for baby playgroup meetups.
I live in Xinyi :smile:
littlejellybean
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 0 time
Has gotten kudos: 0 time

Re: Mums due 2012

Postby asiababy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 22:02

Hi littlejellybean,

Welcome to Taiwan! I suggest you also contact Kelly, who posts all the playgroup meetups in the Family Events section here, to see if there any new mums in the city playgroup right now. They meet once a week. We will also have a market day/morning tea this Tuesday morning in Neihu, and Angie could introduce you to some of her clients, all new parents or parents-to-be. (That's are Parents' Place, check out the Family Events section for more information, it's meant to be just a chance for parents to meet new friends in similiar situations, you don't have to buy or sell anything!)
Visit my blog www.kidzone-tw.com, to find out about family-friendly events and spaces around Taiwan.
asiababy
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 1 time
Has gotten kudos: 70 times

Re: Mums due 2012

Postby littlejellybean » Mon Feb 13, 2012 13:35

Thanks asiababy! :thumbsup:
littlejellybean
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 0 time
Has gotten kudos: 0 time

Return to Pregnancy & Childbirth