I heart Maowoman (aka Fuzzy)

How much do we rock? We'd love to hear your story about how Taiwaneasia saved your life, your marriage, your job, etc!

I heart Maowoman (aka Fuzzy)

Postby 914 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 14:40

Behind every great man is a great woman. In maoman's case, he could fit three or four women behind him. :lol:

V, thank u for the pep talks. Every time i talk to u i get this surge of super power. This site needs to know that.

Maowoman really knows how to lay the smack down.

:orz:
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 4 times
Has gotten kudos: 12 times

Re: I heart Maowoman (aka Fuzzy)

Postby sandman » Fri Aug 17, 2012 15:50

914 wrote:Behind every great man is a great woman. In maoman's case, he could fit three or four women behind him. :lol:

V, thank u for the pep talks. Every time i talk to u i get this surge of super power. This site needs to know that.

Indeed. Plus, she 'aint 'arf 'ot, mum. Yummy mummies having smackdowns? I just bet El Jefe would have an opinion on THAT perticular scenario, assuming of course that he had performed his ablutions with the Correct Use of Soap (a reference that will earn you a free cuddle if you get it -- Jefe won't. He's far too crusty.)
(I watched Mysterious Island last night because it has mini-heffalumps in it that the Wee can't get enough of. It also, of course, has Dwayne flexing his... his... I dunno what they're called. Mantit muscules? Anyway, for some reason, 914 came to mind... ) Love you guys.
sandman
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 317 times
Has gotten kudos: 845 times

Re: I heart Maowoman (aka Fuzzy)

Postby Got To Be Kidding » Fri Aug 17, 2012 19:44

914 wrote:Behind every great man is a great woman. In maoman's case, he could fit three or four women behind him. :lol:

My experience has been that the cute and gorgeous women married to ugly dudes twice their size (such as myself and maoman)... they ALWAYS 'know how to lay the smack down'.

There is nothing so terrifying as loveliest woman in the world giving you THE LOOK that says that you are in DEEP trouble.
Got To Be Kidding
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 9 times
Has gotten kudos: 8 times

Return to Testimonials