nice spa with massage for ladies?

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Dragonbones

Forum rules
1) Please search before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one.

3) Please post separately for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator (right now, that's me, Dragonbones) asking for help. Happy posting!

nice spa with massage for ladies?

Postby Dragonbones » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:30

Hi, I'd like to give Dragonbabe a trip to a spa with massage as an anniversary gift, and am wondering whether the ladies here have any recommendations? We're in eastern Taibei, but anything not on the far west side is fine.
“To cook for the pleasure of it, to devote a portion of our leisure to it, is to declare our independence from the corporations seeking to organize our every waking moment into yet another occasion for consumption." --Michael Pollan
Dragonbones
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 540 times
Has gotten kudos: 1062 times

Re: nice spa with massage for ladies?

Postby maoman » Thu Apr 06, 2017 14:21

The far eastern hotel has a nice one, I hear.
Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.

These users gave kudos to the author maoman for the post:
Dragonbones (Thu Apr 06, 2017 14:37)
maoman  Anthony van Dyck
Admin

Has given kudos: 1852 times
Has gotten kudos: 1337 times
Display Name: Anthony van Dyck

Re: nice spa with massage for ladies?

Postby Lili » Sun Apr 09, 2017 00:14

Villa 32
Mrs. jimipresley: You're scaring the girl!
jimipresley: Lili, you give the Taiwanese culture shock.
bismarck (aka Kal El): I woke up in a strange house next to a naked woman I'd never seen in my life, far from my scooter and I'd lost my house keys. At least I still had my underpants on.
Lili
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 31 times
Has gotten kudos: 37 times

Return to Where can I find...?