Billiard products purchase

Taiwan is a great place for doing business. Post your business, money, and entrepreneurship questions here. And if you're interested in meeting up with other like-minded souls, you should definitely join our Taiwantrepreneurs Club.

Billiard products purchase

Postby ybhan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 18:50

I'm searching some billiard products from Taiwan. Especially Cyclop pool balls. If someone can get this cheap please let me know.
ybhan
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 0 time
Has gotten kudos: 0 time

Re: Billiard products purchase

Postby ybhan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 19:53

I'm looking for Cyclop Athena and Cyclop Zeus
ybhan
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby jimipresley » Fri Jan 19, 2018 20:08

Wouldn't you be better off ordering them straight from the manufacturer? That way you won't have to pay double import duties.
Do you ever listen to yourself? - maoman

How clever of you to take an orange and a dog biscuit and build a time machine. - Bunks

Some countries cultivate vast populations of idiots for the purpose of maintaining sham democracies. - Toad
jimipresley
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 2526 times
Has gotten kudos: 1550 times

Postby ybhan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 20:28

Yes I could but I know that Chinese or Taiwanes dealers get Cyclop balls cheaper sometimes. Also Fury cues are sometimes cheaper for me to buy over a chinese dealer instead I buy directly from the Fury company. Chinese and Taiwanese manufacturer supports the other dealers in the country very cheap. I buy Andy cloth over a dealer and is the sane price like the Thailand distributor for Andy cloth pais directly by the facyory. I want find out how much would cost yhe Cyclop balls over a dealer in Taiwan or China. The import duty cost would be anyway only one time I guess because Cyclop is from Taiwan. Or am I wrong with this?
ybhan
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby ybhan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 20:31

I had already a meeting with Cyclop last summer but they wanted we buy 1000 sets. Too much. I have a dealer in China they sell for Cyclop in China but the price is just a little bit to high still.
ybhan
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby jimipresley » Fri Jan 19, 2018 20:33

ybhan wrote: The import duty cost would be anyway only one time I guess because Cyclop is from Taiwan. Or am I wrong with this?

I was under the impression that they're manufactured in China. I may be wrong, though. :bow:

How clever of you to take an orange and a dog biscuit and build a time machine. - Bunks

Some countries cultivate vast populations of idiots for the purpose of maintaining sham democracies. - Toad
jimipresley
Taiwanease Deity

Postby ybhan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 20:36

I just know the Cyclop company is in Taiwan but yhe factory could be in China. But they sell from Taiwan I know.
ybhan
Taiwanease Gentry

Postby jimipresley » Fri Jan 19, 2018 20:38

ybhan wrote:I just know the Cyclop company is in Taiwan but yhe factory could be in China. But they sell from Taiwan I know.

I'll ask around, but I have very little guan xi.

jimipresley
Taiwanease Deity

Postby ybhan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 20:43

Ok. Thank you. I checked the business card now. The factory is Shanghai XinZhan Rubber Co., Ltd. in Shanghai. Does Taiwan has to pay import taxes from China? I guess not or am I wrong?
ybhan
Taiwanease Gentry

Return to Business & Entrepreneurship in Taiwan