S Restaurant & Bar on Dunhua North Road

Taipei restaurants are some of the best in Asia - visit our forums to find out why (and where!)

S Restaurant & Bar on Dunhua North Road

Postby maoman » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:49

The S Restaurant & Bar is quickly making a name for itself in Taipei's gastronomical circles. Check out this recent review from A Style Alike of their Guest Chef event from a few weeks ago:

...If you’re planning a date night or have a special celebration coming up, look no further than S Restaurant & Bar. Their romantic ambiance together with the European design elements and their unique international food creations, prepared by French chefs, will take you on a journey to France and make it a night to remember. They also have a beautiful tiled terrace outside where you can dine al fresco style and enjoy sun downers with friends during the warmer months in Taipei. The restaurant offers lunch and dinner, and also a special brunch on Sundays.
Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.
maoman  Anthony van Dyck
Admin

Has given kudos: 1842 times
Has gotten kudos: 1325 times
Display Name: Anthony van Dyck

Re: S Restaurant & Bar on Dunhua North Road

Postby Big Vern » Thu Jun 21, 2018 18:35

Looking at the photographs neither the restaurant design or the food (pictures only, of course) are my cup of tea. However, I'm confident the wife will love it and at 1800NTD for three dishes it's within my now reduced monthly budget. Plus, I get to have a cigar afterwards!
Big Vern
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 561 times
Has gotten kudos: 889 times

Return to Greater Taipei Restaurants, Bars, and Clubs