RT Mart goodies

Taiwaneasia has its own community of gastronomic aficionados. Join us for useful discussions about food, recipes, and nutrition.

Moderator: Dragonbones

RT Mart goodies

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 04, 2018 16:10

Gotta love the RT Mart specials. Wife came home last night with Flocon de Savoie cheese, a super-mature Scottish cheddar, and for the ladies, a couple of bottles of Jo Malone perfume at less than half the price it sells for in Sogo. She even bought one for me. Sage and sea salt (?) All that's missing is Churchill sausage rolls, but I smell divine.
sandman
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 317 times
Has gotten kudos: 845 times

Re: RT Mart goodies

Postby Corns » Tue Sep 04, 2018 20:15

sandman wrote:and for the ladies, a couple of bottles of Jo Malone perfume at less than half the price it sells for in Sogo. She even bought one for me.

You wear perfume and consider yourself a lady? Not that there is anything wrong with that!!!! I sometimes use my wife`s Oud fragrance. Very nice smell indeed. :lol:
You're actually a nihilistic sociopath wrapped up in a Canadian flag pretending to be some giant intellect tapping away from a southern French shed.---Broonale
Corns
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 130 times
Has gotten kudos: 217 times

Postby sandman » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:58

I AM a lady, my dear Corns. I have no problem with that. My parfum of choice is sage and sea salt. Who knew that sea salt had a perfume?
sandman
Taiwanease Royalty

Postby Kal El » Wed Sep 05, 2018 21:30

sandman wrote:I AM a lady, my dear Corns. I have no problem with that. My parfum of choice is sage and sea salt. Who knew that sea salt had a perfume?

Good to know. Next time I see you I'll know to give that perky ass a grab. :wink: :heart:
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Heathen filth, the lot of you.
Dr Kurt Langstrom

人不可貌相,海水不可斗量
Kal El
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 1214 times
Has gotten kudos: 1149 times

Postby sandman » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:08

Kal El wrote:
sandman wrote:I AM a lady, my dear Corns. I have no problem with that. My parfum of choice is sage and sea salt. Who knew that sea salt had a perfume?

Good to know. Next time I see you I'll know to give that perky ass a grab. :wink: :heart:

What? You want me to join the #metoo generation? Seriously good cheese, though.

These users gave kudos to the author sandman for the post:
Kal El (Thu Sep 06, 2018 13:13)
sandman
Taiwanease Royalty

Postby cranky laowai » Fri Sep 21, 2018 15:53

sandman wrote:Flocon de Savoie cheese

Thanks for the tip. I picked some of that up for only around NT$130 at the RT-Mart in Tucheng. Nice to have something different at a decent price.

I also found a large container (260 g) of cumin for about NT$100.

And they had some interesting looking fruit salsas (blackberry, peach, etc.) from the States for about NT$59. Might work well with some BBQ shrimp.

These users gave kudos to the author cranky laowai for the post (total 2):
sandman (Mon Sep 24, 2018 13:50) • Dragonbones (Sun Sep 23, 2018 20:28)
cranky laowai
Taiwanease Aristocracy

Has given kudos: 171 times
Has gotten kudos: 494 times

Return to Gourmet & Gourmand