WCIF passport photo store on the Blue Line downtown Taipei?

Discussions about how to find those things that are not immediately obvious

Moderator: Dragonbones

Forum rules
1) Please search before posting. Note that you should also search content-relevant forums (like Food & Drink for those items, and not just WCIF). If there is a content-relevant forum, the thread should be there, not here.

2) Please append your request to an existing thread if you find a stale one, rather than starting a new one.

3) Please post separately for each search item, not one thread for "olives and sour cream". Two threads, one for each. This makes it much easier for the moderator to merge your thread with an existing one, if any.

Of course, if you still can't find what you're looking for, please do feel free to post, and we'll do our very best to help you find what you need. If you have any trouble using the search function or the forum, please don't hesitate to send a PM (private message) to the Where Can I find...? moderator (right now, that's me, Dragonbones) asking for help. Happy posting!

WCIF passport photo store on the Blue Line downtown Taipei?

Postby Zardoz » Tue Jun 21, 2016 18:16

Looking for a place to get passport photos. Anyone know a place on the Blue Line in downtown Taipei?
Cheers!
Zardoz
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 38 times
Has gotten kudos: 103 times

Re: WCIF passport photo store on the Blue Line downtown Taipei?

Postby sandman » Wed Jun 22, 2016 13:04

THere's a booth outside Qizhang MRT station. Granted, you would need to venture forth into New Taipei. Bring a spear and enough comestibles for a week or two. Hang it high -- we have people down here who would gut you like a fish for a packet of Doritos.
sandman
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 317 times
Has gotten kudos: 845 times

Return to Where can I find...?